Hard to believe, but we only have six more days until Fitness February comes to an end and March Madness begins. I've spent the better part of February stalled out. I didn't really gain, but I most certainly didn't lose. I'm still patting myself on the back because I made enough good decisions to counter the really bad ones I made, and ultimately I'm sitting in the final week with a legit shot at hitting my Feburary goal of 225. I'm not going to give you a hard number today because my scale at home and my official scale at work vary pretty drastically, but after hovering around the same number on my home scale for the past two weeks, I've dropped about 7 lbs since Tuesday. It never ceases to amaze me just how much weight my body sheds when I don't drink any calories (I haven't this week), when i eat my fruits and veggies (I have), when I cut out the grease (check), and when I put some effort into working out (I played basketball four days this week, brought running shoes with me to Cambridge for some quality treadmill time on Wednesday, and got up to lift with Molly and Power 90 Anthony twice). I'm thinking tomorrow will be a day of rest since my body, which feels and looks slimmer, is feeling tired and sore. Still, even with a day off, I think I'm in a really good spot to make a hard sprint to the end of February and to my goal, which will put me into a great position for the kick to the wedding and put me at a weight that is less than I've seen since 2001.
Since I'm not working my body tomorrow, I'll plan on working my brain tomorrow and pumping out three blog posts. I promised 28 and I'm running out of time, so just like my quest to push the scale, it is time to push the blog!
Six more days...push hard, gang!
Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment